[Savannah-hackers-public] frontend/Makefile.am patch at commit cfe4e0b3a

From: socketpro
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] frontend/Makefile.am patch at commit cfe4e0b3ad77
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:32:46 -0400

I meant to fixed the frontend/Makefile.am. Previously, I left a note in
frontend/Makefile.am as a TODO. I removed the TODO and fixed the frontent/perl
directory as it was not installed earlier. I did a build test and install. So
to make sure the changes did not do anything un-expected.

The `git diff frontend/Makefile.am > FOO.patch' patch is attached, but here is
a quick glance as the the line differences:

# -- directives for rules

+# Name frontend/perl directory for use in directives
+sv_frontend_perl_topdir = $(sv_frontend_topdir)/perl
+
+# Give file mode for installable files: applies to sv_frontend_topdir
 sv_directory_mode = 0755
 sv_file_mode = 0644

+# For .pl files, they must be executable (either CGI/mod_perl)
+sv_perlfile_mode = 0655
+

# -- install-data-hook rule

-       `find $(sv_frontend_topdir) -type f`
+       `find $(sv_frontend_topdir) -name '*.php' -type f`
+       @chmod $(sv_perlfile_mode) \
+       `find $(sv_frontend_perl_topdir) -name '*.pl' -type f`