Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] GNU Savannah website design

From: 郭云鹤
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] GNU Savannah website design
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 12:30:52 +0300

Hi, I think I can answer some question that you mentioned.

1. One time effort or long term work

I am glad to join the community and take it as a long term work.

Now I am a master student. I have a good knowledge of HTML and basics of PHP. I think I can contribute to this project.

When I want to find the code of GNU Octave, I know Savannah. It is a good platform to host free software of GNU.

2. Modern or Old

This can be solved by technology. We can give a simple and a modern theme template. Users can switch by clicking menu or choose in their preference settings.

For people using text browser or screen reader, we can adjust the structure of HTML to make everything fine.

3. Collaboration

Yes, we only need time and improve it step by step.

Guo Yunhe - http://guoyunhe.me/

Sent using CloudMagic