[Savannah-hackers-public] [task #13284] In link markup with both url and

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] [task #13284] In link markup with both url and text, text superseeds actual given url
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:40:43 +0000

Hello,

Thank you Assaf for the feedback. Just for my own information, is "common
mark" what github is using (see
[https://guides.github.com/features/mastering-markdown/]).

IMHO something like Emacs org-mode markup would definitely be the best choice.
But I am not sure whether there is any PHP implementation thereof already
existing.

Anyway, what you really need to support is:
* All that savannah already has, of course.
* a _previewer_ !!!
* code style both inline and as a block, language specific fontification for
blocs is really a plus
* it would be good if users could re-edit some comment and you can view or not
comment history.

  Vincent.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13284>

  Message posté via/par Savannah