Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteering...

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Volunteering...
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 22:39:28 GMT

Hi Steve,

    I just joined the list after looking here
    https://www.gnu.org/help/#helpgnu and noticing the "We are
    especially looking for technical sysadmin volunteers to help with
    underlying infrastructure support".

Thanks for writing!  Our basic starting point is
http://savannah.gnu.org/maintenance/HowToBecomeASavannahHacker -- can
you take a look please and see what you think?

(Assaf: that page needs to be updated to talk about your tool for
analyzing projects, for sure.  Can you work on that please?)

Thanks,
Karl