[Savannah-hackers-public] Contribute System Administrator

From: John
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Contribute System Administrator
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:16:48 +0100

Hello,

I discover your project, and i wish contribute as System Administrator. I have many experience with GNU, and systems environments. I working as system administrator for a society.

I had training the nework system cisco, open source (Debian, Ubuntu, PfSense), I had many projetcs : making a web server (apache), VOIP (Xivo), monitoring (Shinken), samba, proxy (squid), firewall (iptables), dhcp, script (shell), etc. I have many skills on Windows Server 2k8, 2012R2, etc. I’m working with server (HP Blade). As you see, I have versatility profil.

My savanah account name is : johndoe2015.

Best regard,

Johndoe