[Savannah-hackers-public] Put up the FSF's fundraiser banner?

From: Zak Rogoff
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] Put up the FSF's fundraiser banner?
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:49:08 -0500

Hi Savannah hackers,

Zak here from the FSF. Last year during our fundraiser, Bob Proulx put
up our fundraiser banner on Savannah. I was wondering if he or someone
else could put it up this year.

It's visually more complex than last year, but not too different
technologically.

The banner also needs to be taken down on February 1st. I wish I had
emailed you all earlier, but having the banner up for two weeks on
Savannah will definitely still be very useful.

Thanks! I'm not on the savannah-hackers-public list so please make sure
to reply-all if you want me to see your message.

--
Zak Rogoff // Campaigns Manager
Free Software Foundation