[Savannah-hackers-public] hgweb provides a broken file when trying to do

From: castilma
Subject: [Savannah-hackers-public] hgweb provides a broken file when trying to download an archive
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 15:23:49 +0100

Hello,

in the following Bug report someone tried to download a specific octave revision from the hgweb interface, but got a corrupted file(files in the archive were missing). I tried it, too, with .gz and .bz2 and got both times an ~6MB file (instead of about 20MB), which was broken. looking near the end, I found a python error message and stack trace in html.

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?50246

I don't know, if you are the right people to write to.
I will give more information, if necessary. I'm interested in the cause of this error. If you can resolve it, please tell me.

Martin Castillo