Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] http://planet.gnu.org/

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] http://planet.gnu.org/
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 02:19:33 +0200

        ch> http://planet.gnu.org/ still nonfunctional

        bp> planet.gnu.org is a volunteer run service not run by the Savannah
        Hackers, nor by the FSF admins.  I don't know who the admins for

    Jose Marchesi and Nacho Gonzalez set up planet.gnu.org. Cc'ing them ... -k

The machine hosting the planet died.  We are working on either fixing it
or moving the service to another machine.