Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnustep-nonfsf download Area

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] gnustep-nonfsf download Area
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 22:38:47 +0200

Hi Karl,

Karl Berry wrote:
     the gnustep-nonfsf looks unlucky in its birth!
     When I use the "Downloads" link I get:

I confirm that https://savannah.nongnu.org/files/?group=gnustep-nonfsf
yields a 404 message(*), and that
download0:/srv/download/gnustep-nonfsf/ contains some files.

I no longer know how all these things are intended to fit together. I
hope one of the others can fix can fix ... --sorry, karl.

I discovered the issue is not just with this "new" project, but with others too.
E.g. the years old GAP project:

https://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/gap/

If you go to the download section, you will find a similarly generated URL and that one is broken too.

The web page you are trying to access doesn't exist on Savannah.

If you think that there's a broken link on Savannah that must be repaired, file a support request <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?group=administration>, mentioning the URL you tried to access (/files/?group=gap).

Riccardo