Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] sviki patch for mirmon https changes

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] sviki patch for mirmon https changes
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 10:47:19 -0700

Ineiev wrote:
> I've committed it, but it said,
> curl: (51) SSL: no alternative certificate subject name matches target host
> name 'frontend0.savannah.gnu.org'
> run-parts: /srv/svn/administration/hooks/post-commit.d/sv-ikiwiki-refresh-2
> exited with return code 51
> The page didn't update.

I fixed the hook script.  It was pointing to "frontend0.savannah" and
not "savannah".  I removed the certificate for frontend0 since that is
an internal name that we used for development before switching it into
place as the production savannah and it shouldn't be used in any
interfaces now.

With the update I triggered the hook script manually and the page updated.

> Ian Kelling wrote:
> > And/or please give me r/w access since I posted this to hackers-private
> > a while ago and it got forgotten a bit.

I have also added you to the project group so that you can make
updates yourself moving forward.

Bob