savannah-hackers

[savannah-help-public] [sr #109611] subversion repo emacswiki is inacces

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: [savannah-help-public] [sr #109611] subversion repo emacswiki is inaccessible
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 00:28:15 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr #109611 (project administration):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thank you for this report.  When I look at the emacswiki subversion I see 9523
files in the top level.  This takes so long to process that viewvc times out
processing them.  That is the reason viewvc is timing out on the listing of
those files.

svn ls svn://svn.savannah.gnu.org/emacswiki/emacswikipages | wc -l
9523

That many files in a project will make viewing files with viewvc unsuitable
and impossible.

I suggest that that to examine the source for that project to checkout a copy
of the source and examine the result locally.

svn co svn://svn.savannah.gnu.org/emacswiki

Then simply browse the files locally.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109611>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/