savannah-hackers

[sr #110981] email not received to confirm registration

From: Ineiev
Subject: [sr #110981] email not received to confirm registration
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2023 10:45:07 -0500 (EST)

Update of sr#110981 (group administration):

             Assigned to:                    None => ineiev

Follow-up Comment #1:

Our logs say,

Dec 19 ... status=bounced (host mx.lb.btinternet.com... said: 554 Message
rejected... - Your message looks like SPAM or has been reported as SPAM...)

In other words, your server rejected the message.

I've activated your account timgoodspeed manually, but I'm not sure whether it
will get further notifications from Savannah, e.g. from its trackers.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?110981>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/