savannah-users

Re: [Savannah-users] IP Address Changes

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: [Savannah-users] IP Address Changes
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:25:40 -0700

Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Bob Proulx wrote:
> > Please try it now and let us know if it is working now.  The DNS for
> > the IPv6 addresses should be propagated.
>
> I see IPv6 addresses for the various subdomains of
> (sv|savannah).(non|)gnu.org, but not for the main domain itself.

Thank you for your continued testing and reports!  I had forgotten
that the basename address was in another file.  I updated it shortly
after receiving your latest report above but then didn't reply
immediately because I wanted to make sure it propagated first.

The Savannah web site UI dns should be delivering both IPv6 and IPv4
addresses now.  It is in my testing.  Please try it again now.

Bob

P.S. Unfortunately my ISP still does not yet support IPv6!  Which adds
a little complication to my process when trying to test proper IPv6
operation.