scim-user

[Scim-user] Using SCIM under English locale with OOo

From: Wan Yeok Seng
Subject: [Scim-user] Using SCIM under English locale with OOo
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 17:56:08 +0800

Hi all,

I am trying to use SCIM under English locale. So far, it works perfectly on most of the application except OOo. It works on Mozilla, Thunderbird,gedit and etc etc except OOo.

I am using
scim-config-gconf-0.9.3-1
scim-tables-ja-0.3.4-1
scim-tables-zh-0.3.4-1
scim-tables-ko-0.3.4-1
scim-0.9.3-1
scim-gtk2-immodule-0.9.3-1
scim-frontend-socket-0.9.3-1
scim-chinese-0.2.7-1
sci,-server-socket-0.9.3-1
scim-config-socket-0.9.3-1

and I start the scim from the terminal via the commands below :

scim -f socket -ns socket -d
scim -f x11 -s socket -c socket -d

I am using Fedora core 1, english locale, gnome desktop with OOo version 1.1.0.

Anybody can help?

Thanks,
Wan