scim-user

[Scim-user] Fw:

From: joseito aylward
Subject: [Scim-user] Fw:
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 14:39:08 +0000

Hello there!

The Getawayclub Platinum e-Pass gives you access to substantial savings across
a range of travel, leisure and hospitality products and services.

Travel and stay at exotic locations, or book your next business trip at
wholesale prices from anywhere around the globe. Enjoy staying at the finest
resorts and holiday destinations around the world, and never pay full price
again.

When you purchase your Getawayclub Platinum Pass, you are issued with a password
protected "travel site." You are also automatically placed into our rewards
system as a Getawayclub Marketing Consultant.

As a Getawayclub Marketing Consultant, you can earn lucrative marketing fees
and other bonuses. We invite and encourage you to start your own home-based
business with unlimited earning potential! And remember it's free to
participate in as a Getawayclub member.

See: www.selivano.biz