scim-user

[Scim-user] RE: PERSONALLY TO YOU.

From: John Williams
Subject: [Scim-user] RE: PERSONALLY TO YOU.
Date: 24 Sep 2009 08:15:51 -0700

Sei stato invitato a:   RE: PERSONALLY TO YOU.
Dall'organizzatore:   John Williams

Data:   giovedì, 24 settembre 2009
Ora:   15:00 - 16:00  (GMT +00:00)
Luogo:   I am John Williams, staff of Coutts & Co Private Bank London UK. I'm contacting you concerning our customer Mr. Andreas Schranner who died in a plane crash on July 25th 2000. He deposited ($25m) with our bank eight years ago. I have the deposit details and they will be released to no one unless I instruct to do so. Visit the website and get back to me.(Http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)

Ci sarai anche tu?   Si prega di rispondere all'invito
Copyright © 2009  Yahoo! Tutti i diritti riservati | Condizioni Generali per l'Utilizzo del Servizio | Yahoo! e la tua privacy