screen-devel

[screen-devel] Can I still add updates to this?

From: Richard Wicks
Subject: [screen-devel] Can I still add updates to this?
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 18:47:56 +0000 (UTC)

Screen is pretty much unused today, but I find it useful in lieu of using terminals instead of firing up X2Go or whatever.

I wanted to add the ability to scroll with the mouse, and maybe a few other options, like reporting the last time a character was received at the terminal (to detect hangs), and perhaps a few other trifling things.

If I modified it with these features is there any chance this would be included as part of the project, or would it just end up being for my use only?

I know it's been what, 30 years?

-Rich