RE: Starting screen non-interactively at system startup

From: David Balazic
Subject: RE: Starting screen non-interactively at system startup
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 13:22:38 +0200

Excuse me, but you said yourself, that now certain properties
of the physical terminal are visible in the emulated terminals.
And they are different, depending on the physical terminal.
That is why new terminal names were invented , like
screen-linux , screen-xterm etc...

Or did I misunderstand something ?

Regards,
David