bug #11610 overview: XON (Ctrl-S) halts screen 4.0.2

From: abez
Subject: bug #11610 overview: XON (Ctrl-S) halts screen 4.0.2
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 15:15:52 -0800 (PST)

I added a comment to Savannah regarding bug #11610 overview: XON
(Ctrl-S) halts screen 4.0.2.

My recommendation was that both debian and my patch be combined and
tested. I have been using my patch for the past month or two and it has
worked fine. I haven't had any problems with it so far. Usually I can
reconnect to a blocked session within 30 seconds instead of hanging for
hours.

abram hindle

--
http://www.abez.ca/ Abram Hindle (address@hidden)