question regarding the detection of ssh connections with screen

From: Martin Hauser
Subject: question regarding the detection of ssh connections with screen
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 19:43:07 +0100

Good day,

As i am someone who's regularily working remotely on several machines,
connecting from a local screen session via ssh to those remote
maschines. Not all of those offer me the possibilty to run another
screen there. It'd be really helpful for me i could put an
identification into the local screens hardstatus line which would
allow me to recognize that i'm being working on another machine right
now and even better to let me know hostname and maybe even username.

any ideas? and thanks in advance

Martin Hauser
--
Martin Hauser <address@hidden>
GPG-Encrypted mail preferred, KEY: 0D459A72