Re: attaching detached sessions to the current one

From: Dave Waxman
Subject: Re: attaching detached sessions to the current one
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 09:03:00 -0400

On May 16 08:37, Aaron Davies wrote:
> On 5/16/06, Michael Schroeder
> A related feature I'd love to see implemented some day is the ability
> to import a non-screen process into screen. For example, I might start
> a compilation or a download in a normal shell, realize I have to go
> somewhere, and want to detach it for later monitoring through screen,
> but if I didn't have the forsight to start it in screen in the first
> place, I can't do that now.

I'd agree 100%.  This is the one thing I've been praying to see added
for YEARS.  I always start the most important thing RIGHT before I
realize I have to go ...

--
Dave Waxman
address@hidden

"Some Scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic
building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity
than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank
Zappa