cycle through recently used screens - wanted

From: Eric Smith
Subject: cycle through recently used screens - wanted
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 19:42:16 +0200

I would value a feature that allows the definition of a set of windows
within screen that I may define and cycle through.  This may be
related to a particular task, say.

Another possible solution would be to define n as the number of the
most recently accessed screens that you may continually cycle through.

This will help me from lurching off haphazardly when trying to find my
wanted window.

Thanks

--
Eric Smith