Re: "vtprint" doesn't work with Mutt when inside Screen

From: Joe Zbiciak
Subject: Re: "vtprint" doesn't work with Mutt when inside Screen
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 05:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Henry,

I am not familiar with vtprint, but these sorts of problems sound like typical environment variable issues.  If your vtprint environment gets set up in your .profile/.login or equivalent (you don't state what shell you use), but is not exported, then this can happen.  From a quick Google search it appears vtprint relies on a $VTPRINT environment variable for its default options.  Make sure this variable is exported before you launch screen, or is defined in your .bashrc/.cshrc or equivalent.

Regards,

--Joe

--
We sell Spatulas, and that's all!