Re: How does one view the "access control list"? (multiuser list)

From: Andy Harrison
Subject: Re: How does one view the "access control list"? (multiuser list)
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:37:05 -0500

On 1/31/07, Richard Bronosky <address@hidden> wrote:
I REALLY need an answer to this!  Please help.

On 4/17/06, Richard Bronosky <address@hidden> wrote:
> I can add users with acladd, and remove with acldel.  But, if I forget
> who has access and who doesn't, I can't find a way to retrieve this
> info.
>
> What am I missing?

One thing you could do, instead of hand adding them one by one, write
it in a few lines like a script and then source it.  Like when I need
to log into a bunch of my servers at once, I have a file ready so I
just do "C-a : source .screenrc.hosts"

And the file just contains a bunch of lines like:

screen -t server1.example.com ssh server1.example.com
screen -t server2.example.com ssh server2.example.com
screen -t server3.example.com ssh server3.example.com

So you could create one script to add and one to remove and just
source them as needed.

--
Andy Harrison