Re: screen PgUp and PgDn not working

From: Adam Lazur
Subject: Re: screen PgUp and PgDn not working
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:00:12 -0700

Chris Henderson (address@hidden) said:
> I'm using Screen version 4.00.02 on Fedora Core 5 with KDE Konsole and
> my PageUP and
> PageDown doesn't work while I'm inside screen. I'm pressing
> "shift-Page-up" on a US-International keyboard.
>
> I also tried KSH with no luck. My TERM is xterm-color. My default
> shell is Bash version 3.1.7(1).
>
> In my .screenrc I got the following :
>
> defscrollback 50000
> termcap pcvt25|vt100|xterm LP:G0
> terminfo pcvt25|vt100|xterm LP:G0
> shell bash
> setenv LC_CTYPE en_US.UTF-8

Turn off the alternate buffer like so if you want shift+pgup to work
(for some value of "work"):

# To get screen to add lines to xterm's scrollback buffer, uncomment the
# following termcapinfo line which tells xterm to use the normal screen
# buffer
# (which has scrollback), not the alternate screen buffer.

termcapinfo xterm|xterms|xs|rxvt ti@:te@

--
Adam Lazur