Re: hangs

From: Mag Gam
Subject: Re: hangs
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:31:58 -0500

Thanks lets try to keep an eye on this. I would like to get to the bottom of some of these hangs. The least we can do is provide them with a stract or better a forced core file of screen. They maybe able to 'bt' the results ...

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 2:14 AM, Torsten Scheck <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Mag, hello Michael:

Mag Gam wrote on 02/14/2008 12:19 AM:
[...]
> Sometimes when I accedently press a wrong keystroke it freezes on me. I am
[...]

This might be unrelated to the described phenomenon. Did you accidentally
press "Ctrl+s"? Then you can unlock the terminal with "Ctrl-q".

As for the mysterious hang: I had a similar experience yesterday. But I'm
not sure if it was my screen, lynx, bash, urxvt, network, or any other
issue. I'll keep an eye on it.

Cheers,
Torsten

--
Torsten Scheck <address@hidden>  Jabber:address@hidden
GnuPG 1024D/728E 6696 F43D D622 78F1  F481 45C0 2147 69AB DD54