How to execute a script inside of screen?

From: survivor2k7
Subject: How to execute a script inside of screen?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 04:42:07 -0500

Greetings!

How can I execute a shell script inside of screen and keep the shell open? If I do something like
screen -dmS myscreen ./myscript.sh
the screen session is terminated after "myscript.sh" finishes. Using the "zombie" option in screenrc, I can at least see the output after reattaching. But what I really want is to keep an interactive shell as if I would start screen without any argument.

Regards
Stefan

Bei AOL gibt's jetzt kostenlos eMail für alle! Was es sonst noch umsonst bei AOL gibt, finden Sie hier heraus AOL.de.