Re: zsh under leopard, screen not executing zprofile, wiping PATH

From: André Wobst
Subject: Re: zsh under leopard, screen not executing zprofile, wiping PATH
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 15:25:32 +0100

Hi,

I have the same problem for months. Very annoying. Thanks to your pointers!!! I recompiled screen to find out where the path environment breaks. Its not the window.c.diff but the screen.c.diff patch. The path environment breaks as a side effect of the if condition evaluation. Any idea what _vprocmgr_move_subset_to_user is needed for? Are there any sources available for this stuff? Or do you know a proper procedure to report this issue to Apple? I would really like to get this issue resolved in some future, as my dev environment for one of my projects broke at the leopard update where this issue seems to have been introduced. And its just annoying to work around this Apple bug ...

Best,

André