Re: screen remember the last sessions ?

From: Mauro Lizaur
Subject: Re: screen remember the last sessions ?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 04:05:38 -0300

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 5:23 PM, JuanPablo <address@hidden> wrote:
> hi,
>  with screen,Is it possible to recover the last sessions?
> example, I am working with screen in a directory, and I restart my computer.
> if I opening screen, is it possible to automatically return to the same
> directory?

Hi JuanPablo,
While it's possible to recover a session with 'screen -d -r'. It's not
possible to
reboot your computer and recover a screen session.
BTW, if you search through the archives of this mailing list, you may find
a thread talking about this same issue.

Regards,
Mauro

--
JID: address@hidden | http://lusers.com.ar/
2B82 A38D 1BA5 847A A74D 6C34 6AB7 9ED6 C8FD F9C1