Inside screen End key don't work

From: Kazuo Teramoto
Subject: Inside screen End key don't work
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:32:10 -0300

Hi, recent (git) version of screen changed my End key from ^[[4~ to
^[[8~ now End key dont work on zsh and vim. I can remap ^[[8~ on zsh
and vim to End key, but I dont think this is the correct solution
someone have the terminfo/termcap knowledge to show me a correctly way
of making my End key be recognized again.

I use screen inside rxvt-unicode and outside screen all works ok.

Thanks!

--
«Dans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendre»
Marie Sklodowska Curie.