Summer of Code 2009

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Summer of Code 2009
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 12:54:43 -0400

Hello Everyone!

I am delighted to let everyone know that we have accepted Rui Guo's
application to work on embedding scripting support in screen for Summer
of Code 2009! Since different kind of usage patterns, i.e. what users
expect to be able to do with scripts, will determine what kind of
features we are going to add, and their respective priorities, I invite
people to come up with ideas for nifty things they want to do with
scripts.

Cheers,
Sadrul