Re: go down in seconds after scrolling up

From: Mark Eichin
Subject: Re: go down in seconds after scrolling up
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 13:02:42 -0400

When you're using shift-PageUp you're not using screen at all, you're
using xterm (or gnometerminal, whatever...)

On xterm, the middle-button menu has "Scroll to bottom on key press"
and "Scroll to bottom on tty output"; the latter is what causes the
behaviour you see.  (I don't think you can fix it on a linux console,
and I don't how to configure the other non-xterm terminal emulators,
but you can probably find something similar to what xterm does, or
just start using it...)