Re: Vertical split

From: Jeenu V
Subject: Re: Vertical split
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 08:52:37 +0530

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM, Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi. The patch for vertical split has been in the official git repository
> (http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/screen.git) for a while. Some distros
> (e.g. debian) include this patch (or some version of it) in some of their
> releases.

Good to know that. Thanks. But I'm a bit confused. My understanding is
that version x.y.z is global - no matter in what distro it's present,
the official x.y.z is the same on planet earth. So I was actually
looking for that particular x.y.z where this particular feature has
been officially (declared) released.

So looking at the screen version, rather than the man page, one would
be able to say whether it's got it or not. Or is my understanding
wrong?

--
:J