Re: at-command and NEED_DISPLAY

From: Sadrul Habib Chowdhury
Subject: Re: at-command and NEED_DISPLAY
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:12:06 -0500

* Peder Stray had this to say on [03 Feb 2010, 20:22:54 +0100]:
[snip]

> btw... does the git-screen have support for using the session-name for
> sourcing different configs?  like 'source .screenrc-$SESSIONNAME' or some
> such?

I don't think that's possible. When you are specifying the session name,
wouldn't it make sense to specify the config filename in there too? (or
perhaps create a shell wrapper/alias to do it for you?) For example,

screen.sh:
        #!/bin/sh
        screen -c .screenrc-$1 -S $@

with this script, you could do 'screen.sh sessionname --other-params'

Or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Sadrul