Re: Hardstatus and UTF-8 NFD

From: Xavier Guérin
Subject: Re: Hardstatus and UTF-8 NFD
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:48:01 +0100

If you could get a backtrace from the crash with NFD, that'd be pretty
useful too. If we can't display it correctly, at least we mustn't crash!

I was not clear, sorry. screen does not crash per se.
It is more like hardstatus deactivates itself, and the buffer behaves strangely.

Maybe I can send some small screenshots to make it more clear :)

Xavier

-----
Xavier Guérin - Doctoral student
TIMA Laboratory, SLS Group
46, av. Félix Viallet, 38000 GRENOBLE, FR
Phone : +33(0)4 76 57 47 59
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Triste e' quel discepolo che non avanza il suo maestro