Re: where to get the vertical split patch?

From: Brian Kroth
Subject: Re: where to get the vertical split patch?
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 09:15:26 -0500

Dustin Kirkland <address@hidden> 2011-05-24 22:40:
<snip/>
Hi Sadrul,

I'm hitting a few of these (v-split related bugs), as well as a
handful of other problems stemming from cherry picking individual
patches from git (and neglecting later ones).

Is there any chance of rolling a candidate screen release any time soon?

I've also been wondering about that for some time. There's a slew of new features I've been waiting for (increased window list size and searching chief among them) to add to all the hosts I manage, but I'd much prefer to roll with some sort of release rather than a particular git version. It'd just be easier to deal with making a deb based off the current version that way.

That is of course unless the Debian maintainer wants to backport them all (just kidding ;).

Thanks,
Brian