screen -d -m -L?

From: Trutwin, Joshua
Subject: screen -d -m -L?
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 14:25:47 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to log the output of long running screen scripts I run via screen -d
-m by adding on a -L param.

This works nice and puts the file in ~/screenlog.0 but wondering if there is a
way via command-line params to specify an alternate log location?  Ideally I'd
do something like this:

screen -d -m -L /var/log/update1.log some_cmd.sh

Appears you can do this in .screenrc via logfile.  Or I guess I could mv the
~/screenlog.0 file somewhere after the session is over.  Just figured I'd check
if there was something easier that I'm missing though.

Lastly, I assume the screenlog.0 file is gonna contain ANYthing seen on the
screen output, wall messages, stderr stuff included?

Josh