Re: issues using vim under screen

From: ping
Subject: Re: issues using vim under screen
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:12:20 -0400

I killed all windows and re-build everything from scratch. it looks find now.
and I realized everytime after I re-apply my .vimrc to a vim window, the issue appears to that vim instance...so it looks more like a vim issue here.

I'm doubting these are the culprit in my .vimrc, but I don't quite understand vim script although I use vim daily...

if match($TERM, "screen")!=-1
  set term=xterm
  let g:GNU_Screen_used = 1
else
  let g:GNU_Screen_used = 0
endif

//is these the problem maker?
" Screen-ify an external command.
function! InScreen(command)
  return g:GNU_Screen_used ? 'screen '.a:command : a:command
endfunction

regards
ping