How to : Dynamic Window Title and Log file names

From: Nageswara Rao Kodali
Subject: How to : Dynamic Window Title and Log file names
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 07:06:59 +0530

Hello,

I use multiple screen for different purposes and each screen with multiple server connections.

I would like to have window name set as the server I acccess automatically and would like to have different log file saved with the server name, date.. etc. For example, if I access server SRV1 from screen session SCR1, i prefer to have window name set as SVR1 and log file saved as SCR1-SVR1-DATE.

Any suggestions on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
Nagesh