Re: Command not Working

From: David G.
Subject: Re: Command not Working
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 14:50:07 -0800

I will also note that it works for me to start screen on one terminal
and then from a second, run:
screen -X chacl user2 +r-w "#"

That precise command in .screenrc doesn't work. It grants user2 full
permissions to write (but denies 'stuff').

--
http://www.fastmail.com - Access all of your messages and folders
                          wherever you are