Re: screen-4.6.2 build fails

From: Henry
Subject: Re: screen-4.6.2 build fails
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 21:30:32 +0900

> It's not possible to build screen on BSD without patches, that's
> normal.  If you have root on your BSD system you can download all
> patches from official BSD repository.  I'm not sure how it's done on

Thank you ever so much, Arkadiusz.  I was able to successfully build
screen-4.6.2
by applying patches from pkgsrc/misc/screen/patches.  However, I can't get the
configure script to find libncursesw.  I have tried setting various environment
variables before running configure, but either gcc compile test fails, or still
-lcurses is in the LIBS in Makefile.

Do you have suggestions for using ncursesw rather than plain curses?

TIA

Henry