Some keys in a chroot not working properly

From: Dave Woodfall
Subject: Some keys in a chroot not working properly
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 20:55:02 +0000

Hi

I've just noticed by accident that some keys aren't working in a
chroot:

bind -k kI bumpleft
bind -k kD bumpright

When I use these, screen acts as if I'd pressed escape or something.

I tested some other keys and found that also F6 - F12 also have this
problem. F1-5 are fine.

infocmp and $TERM are identical in the chroot to outside it.
Pressing the keys in 'cat' produces the same output.

I haven't found anything useful while googling for a solution.

Any ideas?

Dave

--

Families, when a child is born