senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] Couple of problems

From: Frederic Rodrigo
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] Couple of problems
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 10:32:02 +0000

Hi,
Yes Senken take all CPU because the drawing method is expansive. It's redraw
all the map every time and the FPS is very low. It's will be optimized.....

In order to move the map, use the central button (or tow simultaneous, if you
have only tow).

Fred.

PS: if you are interesting to devel on Senken.... tell it.
PS: have an other version of Senken the 0.2.7, but it's unofficial
http://f.rodrigo.free.fr/art/senken/senken-0.2.7.tar.gz