senken-devel

Re: [Senken-devel] senken 0.2.7

From: Frederic Rodrigo
Subject: Re: [Senken-devel] senken 0.2.7
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:15:54 +0100

Hi,
The 0.2.7 version of Senken is done by me (Fred), and not the author of Senken
(Tim). You can run a multiple player game, but isn't playable yet. The game
had been under big devel when dev is paused (or stoped). The author don't ask
(lake of time?). Me, haven't time to be the maintener (i had only done path
and gfx).

Fred.