simulavr-devel

Re: [Simulavr-devel] continue at address and TODO

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] continue at address and TODO
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 10:22:59 -0700 (MST)

On Sat, 26 Jan 2002, ken restivo wrote:

:)
:)A minor reformatting of what was already there. If this looks OK, I'll
:)be willing to venture into the other source files and at least stub
:)out where comments can go.

That's exactly what I need done. I only made a few tweaks and just checked
it in.

Remember that I only want the public (none static) functions to use
doxygen. Also, for simple wrapper functions (like avr_core_stack_pop),
just use a brief which is a 'see also' to the wrapped function. There's
no need for more than that.

Many thanks and keep 'em coming.

Ted