simulavr-devel

Re: [Simulavr-devel] pull-down and reset in simulavrxx

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] pull-down and reset in simulavrxx
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:04:54 +0200

Michael Hennebry schrieb:
In my multi-cpu configurations, I will need to have the port
pin of one processor connected to a pull-down resistor and
the reset pin of another processor.
Can this be done with simulavrxx as-is?
I think I know how to edit a Net if I have to.
Do I have to?
Will the reset work?

That is actually not! possible. It should be easy to make the reset pin like any other io pin which recognize the level and do a reset if timing conditions met.

Regards,
 Klaus