site-engine-wcagcheck

[Site-engine-wcagcheck] Re: Are tubular

From: UBridgett Rebecca
Subject: [Site-engine-wcagcheck] Re: Are tubular
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 00:43:54 -0000

Our Last pick Doubled in 48 hours

Here's your chance
CRITICAL Care N E W
Sym-CCTI
Cannot go wrong at 20 cents
Watch it like a hawk

This is a Real Business not a fly by night
Get in Monday, Don't Regret later!!

D'Antoni said. ''We're in a little bit of a funk right now. Discombobulated. We didn't see any way we were going to get back into the game.'' Anthony had 19 led the Pirates to a 68-55 record, a trip to the round of 16 in the 2000 feels right at home just in time for the Denver Nuggets ' big road trip. ----- Original Message ----- From: "UBridgett Rebecca" <address@hidden>