sketch-devel

Multiline

From: Antoon Pardon
Subject: Multiline
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:43:06 +0200

It seems the multiline object has some limitations
in what fonts are usable.

It seems the family needs a member with the roman
attribute for normal fonts, a member with the
italic attribute for slanted fonts and a member
with the Bold attribute for fat fonts to be usable.

However in a number of families these attributes
are called differently:

Roman: Regular, Book, Light
Bold: Demi, Medium
Italic: Oblique

Now, I already have been looking around to change this,
however before I start I would like some confirmation
that these different names can be considered as synonims
for the attributes and treating them as such wont have
unwanted effects I don't know about.

--
Antoon Pardon