sketch-devel

Re: Renaming Sketch to Skencil

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: Renaming Sketch to Skencil
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:00:57 +0200

Bernhard Herzog <address@hidden> writes:

> The renaming of Sketch to Skencil has started. The savannah project has
> been renamed to Skencil already, so it can now be accessed as
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/skencil

The CVS Repository we use for the web-pages has been renamed too already
(well, it was copied actually). The old one still works but I think we
should use the new one. Checkout with e.g.

cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/skencil co skencil-web

You'll have to use an appropriate user name of course.

I'm already using the skencil repository and I've just fixed the
savannah links to point to the skencil project pages.

   Bernhard

--
Intevation GmbH                                 http://intevation.de/
Sketch                                 http://sketch.sourceforge.net/