sketch-devel

Re: SVGLoader and policies

From: Bernhard Reiter
Subject: Re: SVGLoader and policies
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:02:37 +0200

On Fri, Aug 27, 2004 at 11:23:17PM +0200, Roman Joost wrote:
> I've a few questions about a common policies.

> How is this basically handled in the sketch project. Is it more 'program
> as you think' or should I better ask when adding classes and moving
> methods?

As far as I can say from my observations
this has never been a question for Skencil as mainly Bernhard (H.)
controls and commits patches and people just wrote patches as they
seem fit.

> What python version do you prefer and can I use new-style[1]
> classes?

Good question I believe that Bernhard H. will answer it soon.
I do not see a reason to not go for a modern Python version
if that makes development easier, but then I do not develop Skencil.

        Bernhard R.